If you would like me to provide an honest review of your book, please feel free to contact me through my website, or at email@example.com. I am currently accepting requests from publishers. Due to demand, I am not currently accepting self-published authors.
I currently accept young adult fiction and new adult fiction. I also accept middle grade fiction and children’s books if I have interest in the premise.
My reviews are always honest and genuine. Due to this, I can not guarantee that your book will receive a great review. However, for books that I do not enjoy as much, I will always talk about the aspects I did enjoy and comment on suggestions for improvement.
For examples of my book reviews, please visit my index.
My Review Includes
- cover of book
- number of pages, genres, expected date of publication (if not already published)
- synopsis of the book
- my honest review and opinion of the book
- my rating
- favourite quote(s)
- about the author, with links to their social media
- links to purchase the book
- promotion of review on my twitter account
- mini versions of the review on goodreads, amazon and chapters/indigo
- book name, author, format, number of pages, expected date of publication (if not published yet)
- historical fiction
- celebrity memoirs and autobiographies
I prefer receiving physical copies of ARCs or final versions of the book in physical form (print). I will accept e-books under certain circumstances – please contact me to discuss beforehand. Please note that if you are sending me a book that is part of a series, I may require the prior books in order to give my honest review.
I give books a rating between 1-5 stars. By accepting your book, I do not guarantee that it will receive a five star review. Additionally, I may give half stars if I am on the edge of a rating.
For advanced copies, I will post my review closer to the release of the book. If you have a specific time frame that you would like me to fulfill, please contact me to discuss!
In addition, I am also open to the following:
- blog tours
- author interviews
I truly look forward to hearing from you and working with you!